From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2013 12:13:46 -0700
Yes, I hope they install the chip as well.  Far as your power
supply, it will work for the low and medium power settings on the
rig, but the high power is 50 watts out so you might be pushing
your luck with your present power supply if you use high power.
It will probably work but could be marginal.  Maybe someone on
the list will tell us the power requirements or you could call
HRO and ask them.  I am using a 30 amp switching supply but am
also powering the Ts-480 HF rig with it at the same time.  73,
Jim WA6EKS