From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2011 16:53:50 -0500
On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 09:05:35 -0800, Russ Kiehne wrote:
Hi russ;

Thanks much for the podcasts concerning the touch.  Sounds interesting but not
really certain what I'd use it for.  I may borrow my sons and play.  I suggest
that all the aps that are on his are graphical.
The guy that did these podcasts used i-tunes with his mac.  Have you run across
any podcasts demonstrating i-tunes with a pc & screen reader?
Richard