From:
"David R. Basden" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 08:19:19 -0800
Hi Butch,

I am away from my TH-F6A at the moment, so can't check this for sure, but
as I recall ...

When the H-F6A A is turned off, hold down the function or A key while
powering on.  This puts the transceiver in the reset menu.  In that menu
there are four choices:  no reset, VFO reset, Menu reset, and full
reset.  You may need the full reset, which erases all stored memories, but
try the others first.  Once you have powered on with the function or A key
pressed, release them and rotate the tuning knob to your choice and press
the menu button (center of the circle) to confirm your choice.  Pressing
mthe menu button with no rotation does no reset, pressing it after one
click clockwise does a VFO reset, pressing menu after two clicks clockwise
does a menu reset, and pressing menu after three clicks clockwise does a
full reset.

I hope my memory hasn't failed me and that this does the trick for you.

73, Dave A F 6 Y