From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Duke, K5XU
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2013 21:39:10 -0500
I bought one of these supplies from this guy in 2012. The
output connector is a perfect fit for my old Radio Shack
HTX202. Many times it is what I use for public service
events, or when operating 2 meters from
the porch.

As he says, that connector fits several other rigs.

On my to do list is a cigarette lighter socket paralleled
with the existing connector for additional versatility.

You can't run a 100 watt HF rig or a high power FM rig with
it, but it is a cheap way to get plenty of power for hand
helds and slightly higher power rigs at public service
events.

He ships promptly, and gets good feedback from the qrp list
members.