From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2013 11:38:23 -0400
Tom,

I think you made a wise choice.  Since I retired a couple years ago, I've
been poorer but much happier.  I have no doubt that stress takes a terrible
toll and you're much better off without it.  I'd be lying if I said that my
reduced income and much increased health insurance costs weren't an issue.
Still, I'm much better off from a health standpoint having made my break.
Good luck and enjoy your down time.  Lou