From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 2015 14:57:41 -0400
We had the same problem with one of our original club calls for the Big
Rapids Area Amateur Radio Club.

The call we got was KC8BKK.

Needless to say, we never used that one in field day, especially on CW!

Shortly after getting that call, we applied for, and got our current club
call that we use for Field Days and other operating events.  The call is
N8OE!

That one is a real pleasure to use in phone or CW.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ