From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 2015 00:35:39 -0400
Hi Group,

I would love to have a copy of that broadcast.  I have the War of the
Worlds adaptation from WKBW in Buffalo--first aired on Halloween night
1968 and repeated numerous times since.  I also have the original from
Orson Welles.

If anyone knows where I can get the one from the bay area, I would
greatly appreciate it.