From:
Jed Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2013 19:11:15 -0500
Hey guys,

I wanted to talk to all of you about this.
This is an issue that I think us as blind hams need to address and get to
the route of the problem.
The issue is accessibility of d star.  This is a mode that is growing all
over the world.
I just went out and bought an icom ic92AD, and a d V A P.  The thing that
really bothers me, none of the software is accessible, either on the Icom or
on the dvap.
There is a major problem with this picture.  Who ever wrote these programs
needs to have a serious talking to.  I mean, not even 1 part of it is
accessible.  I'm having to have someone remote in to help me out.  This is
completely unacceptable.  Is anyone else feeling as frustrated as I am?
We're basicly being shut out of all d star activity.
Any thoughts on this?

Thanks,
Jed