From:
Kelvin Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2013 17:43:12 -0000
Hi All,

I received the appended post, via the Active Elements site,  from a blind U.S. amateur needing some help and advice.  I’m reluctant to allow the Comment onto the Active Elements site, as it shows Eden’s telephone number, And the site is public.

Is there an association in the States to loan amateur equipment to those in need, like we have here in the UK?  Can someone call Eden and give some advice?

73, Kelvin M0AID

New comment waiting approval on Active Elements

Eden Kizer

commented on

Hi, my name is Eden at kc9wht. I am new, and I have no radio. First of all, I am

money poor. Secondly, I am a total, and I am not sure where to turn to start with

a good radio, and then I want to make sure I do everything right. I have a tech class

here in Indiana, and then I'd like to go after my geenral. I would like someone to

call me to help me find a good radio for a good price or if someone is kind and has

a spare, that'ed be even more appreciated as I am moving from Indianapolis to Seattle.

A friend has an Oshag, but he says it has to be programmed by a computer. That's

ok I guess, but then you have to wait on someone. I would also like a list of nets

on reflectors and nodes. If someone would call me, it'd be easier. My number is 317-222-5978,

and the name is Eden. My hours are strange so don't worry if you aaken me. If you

did, I am not a grouch and will probably talk to you anyway.

Approve

Trash

More information about Eden Kizer

IP: 68.57.236.45, c-68-57-236-45.hsd1.in.comcast.net

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Whois: http://whois.arin.net/rest/ip/68.57.236.45

Thanks for flying with   WordPress.com

No virus found in this message.