From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2013 05:43:32 -0700
Good morning all,

Being somewhat bored at 5:30 in the morning here, I decided to check my
dummy load's SWR.  I increased the drive of my Icom to about 150 watts on 40
meters, and read the forward and reflected power of my dummy load and the
cable connected to it with my Power Master 2.  My forward power read 4872
watts, and my reflected power read a whopping 3 watts, Hi.  I could never
measure forward and reflected power that accurately with a TW-1.  First of
all, the TW-1 only reads up to 2000 watts, and I was putting out more than
twice that figure.  Now that I have confirmed that my dummy load has a super
SWR, I can try to find something else to do with my boredom, Hi.

73

Alan R. Downing

Phoenix, AZ