Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2012 10:00:36 -0800
Hi

     I am in the situation where the cord near the plug for my HP Laptop
went bad. I have replaced the charger several times. Last night I bought yet
another charger off from E-Bay. Even with this low price charger, it seems a
shame to through out a basically good charger simply because I cannot get
the wire to solder back on to the plug. So, I am wondering how one can know
the name of the style of plug, and the inner and outer size of the plug?
Replacing the plug seems like the proper ham thing to do.

     Thank you for your ideas.

God bless,

Mark

My Linked In profile <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mark-torgerson/5b/726/348>