From:
"Dr. Ronald E. Milliman]\\\\`" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2014 17:40:59 -0600
Butch, I do not have an accessible version of the manual for the
TR-7950/7930. I tried to download one from a PDF file and convert it into
something accessible and readable, but I ended up with a file with a lot of
garbage in it. It is far from being clean. I am trying to find a better
version of the basic operating manual, and also the service manual. If I am
successful, I'll be glad to share with you what I find.

Ron, K8HSY