From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2013 14:35:28 -0500
Hey, Steve.

I'll definitely keep this in mind, although I think I've solved the sound
card problem here for now.

I do have another question, though:

How can I change the Jaws spoken labels for form fields in the N3FJP logging
software?  The labels spoken by Jaws in the software as it is now configured
are a bit cumbersome, and I want to customize them and make them shorter and
easier to identify as I tab from one data entry field to the next.  I have
tried to find the answer in the Jaws help files, but have yet to come up
with a clear solution.

They suggest using insert, control,  tab, which should allow you to then
type in your preferred label, but that doesn't seem to work.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ