From:
"Jose Tamayo (KK4JZX)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 4 May 2013 10:22:19 -0400
Ron, I will ensure that on the next net I run, we all get an opportunity  to
check in regardless of where the call is coming from.

I am going to Homestead today to a farm that my niece owns.

I am planning on setting up a station out there if tshe will permit it.

Thus, I have to sell it really well.  I just need internet and a place to
put up an antenna and she has the space but I don't know if she has internet
out there.

Wish me luck.

Jose - KK4JZX