From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2013 17:57:27 -0500
Last time I tried to download something from sendspace, it was a large file,
perhaps half-a-gig.  I knew it would take a long time to grab but that
didn't bother me.  Then, I noticed I was only allowed to download 80k of the
file.  Do you have to pay to get the whole thing?  Lou  WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: