From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2011 18:10:01 -0500
    Kevin:

I'm so sorry to hear about the receive failure on your TS590!!!!

I wonder if it is the same sort of receive problem that Gary is having with
his TS2000.

We will sure miss you on the net!

Actually, if anyone wonders, I was unable to check into the Cross-Country
blind ops net this afternoon as well.

I got to working more on a conference presentation that has to be sent into
the conference organizers very soon, and I needed the XYL's help with
powerpoint slides that will go along with my narrative.  It was the sort of
thing that, once we started, we had to continue or things would get way too
complicated later on.

Hope the net went ok today, and, again,  Kevin, I'm really sorry to hear
about your radio issues!

73 from Tom Behler:   KB8TYJ