From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2006 18:55:04 -0600
jaws will read a single incoming signal in digipan, but if there are more
then one, it garbles things up pretty bad.
In PSK31, you have to be able to choose a signal on the water fall and I
don't know of a software that allows that to be done manually or
non-graphically.
There are offten multiple conversations going on at once on the digital mode
freqs and without the ability to choose which signals to listen to, it gets
pretty difficult to figure out what is being said.
However, perhaps there are some other programs some people have played with
that allow for manual selection on the water fall or that are more screen
reader friendly.

73
Colin, V A6BKX