From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 2016 16:11:57 +1300
Hi!

When you get something free, you're going to miss things. If you buy an
Antivirus solution, just ask the seller if they're available to support you
when needed. It's a given that the product is not going to be very
accessible, so it's now a standard cost of disability.

I'm using Eset now, and it is supported whenever needed by the agent.

73,
Dave