From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 2009 08:28:38 -0600
Glenn:

    Please check if you get the chance, and if needed, we can always move up
a few KC's.  I'm saying "up" because I think the Century Club has their
worked all states net on 7188 or thereabouts sometime each evening.

I won't be available to check tonight, because the XYL and I are going to a
BARC Juniors get-together with Carol Perry from the Dayton Youth Forum.

I will check the list later tonight, though, to see what folks have found.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ