From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2011 08:48:23 -0700
I have no problem with folks using echo link, I just personally don't
consider it ham radio, no more than ventrillo or anything else is.  I
love and have built several i r l p  systems.  That stands for internet
radio linking project.  At least you have to have a radio on each end.
If you like echo link, by all means go for it, but I won't be there!!
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148