From:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2013 05:41:56 -0600
Hi
    I love my IPhone 5. I am constantly learning more things about it. I am
even learning how to do basic document editing on it. Now, if I could only
improve my spelling. Smile.

God bless,
Mark

--
Currently in Rockford, Greater Rockford, Illinois Partly Cloudy,
39.0°F(3.9°C) Wind:WNW (300°) at 16mph (14KT) gusting to 23mph (20KT)