From:
"Jim Kutsch, KY2D" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 2016 10:29:46 -0500
Tom,
1. Bring up ACLog.
2. Press ALT+F.
3. Press RightArrow 6 times until you get to "list menu"
4. Arrow down once to "all"
5. Press enter.
6. Press control+q to bring up the list of contacts and it will now be
showing all of them rather than only the last 10.

Note, the next time you start ACLog, it will be back to only showing the
last 10.

73, Jim