From:
Pat Gormley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2009 18:55:35 -0400
Chris I'm a skywarn coordinator in addition to being a certified spotter.
I've taken just about everything the nws in Sterling has offered with the
exception of flash flood course which I don't remember them offering it in
fact, it's just about refresher time for me.  I cover approximately a 180
square mile area of western Maryland and our active season is coming up.
73- pat kk3f