From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2010 20:25:52 -0400
Hi Steve;
Well maybe half my problem isn't as bad as I thought.  Thus far haven't
used the kenwood software but its on my long project list.  Was rather
disheartened when I discovered when I heard it might not work.
The software that got more use is the icom software primarily because it
made programing the radio entirely to easy.
Thanks
Richard

richard