From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2012 10:14:25 -0500
Hi,

Ed at wouxun.us (AKA importcommunications.com ) tells me he's going to have the Baofeng UV-5R available soon. Pricing is not yet available, but intro pricing for it will be under $70 including postage. While it won't be quite as cheap as from Hong Kong direct, you'll get US-based support and service. Ed stands firmly behind his products and treats his customers right. He'll have some in a couple weeks, but I don't know when he'll have them for certain. Watch his site, and I'm sure he will keep us posted when he gets them and has them available for sale. So, if, unlike myself, you can hold off on some impulsiveness, or if your order's very delayed, it may well be worth hanging out a bit for Ed to get his shipment in.

Vy 73,
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY