From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2013 12:43:28 -0400
Howard,

I really don't remember what the changes were.  If you go to the Kenwood
site  and click on  the firmware update program link, a page will open
that gives a list of all the versions of the firmware and the changes
for each version.  Also instructions  to do the update if needed.
If you decide to update, it works well with jaws.    If you don't have
sighted help to read the firmware version on the radio's display, the
only way I know to  get the version you have currently installed is to
download and run the update program.   Before any changes are done to
the radio, it will  tell you what virsion is installed currently and
what version you are preparing to install.   you can choose to abort or
cancel  at this time with no damage done.

73, Steve KW3A