From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2012 16:09:57 -0600
Howard,

I used one of those Dowkey relays back in the late '60's with my Novice
transmitter running 60 watts and I made lots of contacts.  What we don't
know is usually better.

We shop for equipment especially audio equipment based on the specifications
and end up spending more money than necessary for things we can't even hear,
go figure!!

73's

Howard #3