From:
Ron Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2014 22:25:30 -0400
Hi Butch,
Yes, LV has gone to Open Sky (called desert sky for their system) but are
extremely dissatisfied with it. They proposed switching to a P25 system but
have not yet done so. I suspect budget constraints are holding them back.
The article I read indicated they invested a lot in the desert sky system.

Ron Miller