From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 12 Dec 2015 03:45:41 -0600
Very interesting Tom.  I am suspecting my old rs-35 here to.  The HF
stations work fine, but when I transmit on the tmv-71, the cooling fan slows
way down.  I put it on a separate supply, which solved that problem, but
introduced another.
Have to make a long CW contact to see how warm the transistors on the back
get.