From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 2016 16:27:47 -0500
Hello, everyone.

Well, I had a few hours last night, so put some more time in on the CQ
160-meter CW contest.

I made an additional 160 contacts, for a final total of 290 qsos.

A few milestones of the evening included working AC6DD from California at
around 11 p.m. Eastern;  working two stations in Alberta, Canada;  working
one station from Prince Edward Island, Canada;  and working XE2X from
Mexico.  I heard Haiti very late in the evening, but couldn't break the
pileup.

I was rather happy with my 290 QSO total, but it didn't quite break my
record of 304 QSOS in the same contest back in January of 2013.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI