From:
Mark WZ0K <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2013 04:11:16 -0500
Hi
     Right now I am looking for work. I am in the situation that my work
experience is to short to make me interesting to most employers. Then too,
since I hold a bachelors degree, some of the people who want high school
grads are not interested in someone with a degree. However, to get highered
in my field of study usually requires a masters degree. Thus, I am in a box
of types.

God bless,
Mark and my beautiful wife Noella
God loves You!