Date:
Fri, 25 May 2007 11:23:53 -0400
I don't use the Dymo tape, I use regular clear plastic mailing labels.
They come in all shapes and sizes.  I mostly use the 3 1/2 inch by 1 inch
because these fit easily on a cd without trimming.  I Braille them in a
Braille writer.  They are much thinner than the Dymo tape and don't fall
off inside your cd player.  They also work great for labeling buttons,
switches and dials.
73, Ken -N5SWR