From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 09:08:17 -0500
I had that same problem once, it was on a dell computer,  of course, every
problem I've ever had just about was on that dell computer, anyway, I think
they actually disabled com2 in the bios now that I think about it,  any
chance that happened to you?  have you used that com port? doesn't make
sense I know, but I'm just going through what's happened to me in the past.
That's why I like building my own machines or having them built, I know
what's in them and how they're configured and I can change them if I have to
lol.