From:
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 2016 09:17:18 -0600
Have any of you used PCMatic to protect your computer? It is advertised on
TV a lot, and it is one of the very few commercials with which I am
impressed and think is well done. It only costs $50 per year for 5
computers. Of course, that is the advertised price; there might be some
add-ons that would kick that price up a bit, which is often the case.

Ron, K8HSY