From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2011 18:06:48 -0500
Hi Jed,

I have both the ts590 and the ts2000 and I have to tell you that I
absolutely love the new ts590.  The receiver blows the 2000 receiver away.
The 590 receiver has been compared favorably to the Elkraft K3's receiver.
And, the 590 uses the VGS1 voice board so everything talks like on the 480
or the tmv71a.

Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Skype, bobtinn
Life is full of challenges, that's what makes it interesting!