From:
Lowell Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 2015 19:24:16 -0400
Thanks, Tom, for your best wishes to my wife.
Yes, I will tell her that you enquired about her.  Yes, Steve has gotten me
out of other problems as well.
By the way, Tom, did I tell you that I got my new hex beam up?
I am very impressed with it, but it would be even better if the bands would
cooperate instead of being so dead!
I have worked several D X stations that I would not have been able to have
worked with my old antenna.  But, no sooner than I got it up and working,
the bands went out!
I did work two Florida stations the other night on 6 mtrs.
its up about 32 feet.  I can run full power to it.
Just thought I would let you know.
I hope to hear you on the air soon.
Best 73
Lowell  W8QIY