From:
Junior Lolley KG4ITD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2012 18:04:48 -0400
Tom and Lloyd, a note from this end I also enjoy the nets.
I love being the relay station from down south.
I don't have much power but do the best I can.

 Junior Lolley
Amateur radio call KG4ITD
Liberty County Emergency Coordinator