From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Duke, K5XU
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2009 21:16:31 -0600
A friend and I often send each other listings of the odd, should be
forgotten, stuff that we find on ebay.

Today, he sent me a listing for the Eico 753 triband transceiver. It covers
80, 40, and 20 meters, and was sold in kit form in the mid and late 60s.

Did any of you guys who have been around awhile ever run one of those rigs,
or try to chase one down during a contact on 40 meters?

They were reasonably stable on 80 and 20 meters, but roamed around on 40
meters as though it was open range land!

I have only known 3 people who had one.

Mike Duke, K5XU