From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2006 23:09:13 -0400
the brackets these days are wide enough, actually have been for a while now,
but I've had the rubber feet on my 707A for a long time now and also did
have it on the mobile bracket at 1 point and it doesn't get any hotter now
than it did on the bracket, most of the venting is on top and the rest is in
the sides so there's not much issue there with air flow..