From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2013 12:51:15 -0400
About the best thing I’ve found has been this page:
http://skipinput.com/ (Rumola)

It’s not free, but it’s cheap, and once signed in and the plugin for Safari installed, it works on lots of CAPTCHA, though, I notice lately, not on Yahoo’s for joining a Yaoogroup.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY