From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 May 2005 20:37:52 -0400
Mike,

Make sure your COM port is set to 1200 baud, and make sure you're not using
hardware handshaking.  I'm not absolutely sure about this, but I don't
think the interface cable supports hardware handshaking.  Also, if you're
using something other than COM1, you'll have to specify the correct port in
the Radio menu.  If none of these suggestions work, then I'm stumped.

Steve