From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2009 19:16:49 -0500
    Gary:

Yes, I do.  I can't tell you right now how I did it, but it's quite easy to
do.  I think it's simply one of the menu settings in there somewhere.

I find it very convenient, for example, when I'm running one of our local
skywarn nets, while simultaneously listening to the NWS area-wide liaison
net that covers all 23 counties in their county warning area.

If you can't find out how to get it to monitor both VFO's simultaneously,
let me know, and I'll try to dig up the info for you.

It's just so long since I set it up that way. ... I just set it, and forgot
it!  (grin)

If I don't respond too quickly to your e-mail, keep in mind that I'm getting
ready to head off on University Travel starting late tomorrow afternoon, and
won't be back till late Thursday evening.  I will likely have e-mail access
where I'll be staying, but the problem will be an issue of time to actually
check and respond to e-mail.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI