From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 2015 23:33:42 -0400
Mark,

As the content on your page increases, you might want to consider dividing
items into categories.  For example, you might have a category for handheld
radios, another one for cables and accessories, another for HF gear, etc.
If you take this approach, you may want to make each category name a
heading.  You might also consider creating anchor links at the top of the
page so people could navigate to the specific category they want.  I know
this may seem like a "belt and suspenders" approach, but people could either
use links lists or headings lists to find the categories, depending on their
preferences.

If you'd like to see an example of a page that uses this kind of structure,
go to www.acbofma.org/cdonnection.htm.  I'd be happy to answer any questions
you have since I created and designed the page.

Steve