From:
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 2016 08:55:23 -0600
Ham Radio Related Podcasts: Revised List

SolderSmoke Podcast
Linux in the ham shack
100 watts and a wire
ARES E Letter (audio version)
ARRL Audio News
Amateur Radio QSO Show
Amateur logic.tv (audio)
FoTime the other ham radio podcast
Ham Nation
HandHam
The RAIN report
QSO Today
Amateur Radio Newsline
Resident Frequency
TexasTalk -- Texas Factor (from the UK)
ICQPocast (from the UK)
The Practical Amateur Radio Podcast
Low SWR Amateur Radio Podcast

Some of these are much more active than others. They might not be exactly
right; that is, I might not have the right letters capitalized, but I am
close enough that you can look any of them up on Google to find the exact
way they are listed. My favorites are QSOToday produced by Eric Guth, 4Z1UG
/ WA6IGR; and Ham Nation featuring Bob Heil, Gordon West and others, and I
also enjoy the Rain Report. FOTime is sometimes pretty interesting as is Ted
Ramsey with his Amateur Radio QSO Show -- QSO Radio Show.