From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 2015 18:45:30 -0500
Tom,

This might be a power supply issue.  Check to be sure your power supply is
delivering enough voltage.  It may need to be adjusted, or there may be a
problem with the voltage regulator.  I'd check connections and fuses first,
and then see if the supply voltage remains constant and at the right value.
Try resetting the radio if you want, but I doubt it will make any
difference.

Steve