From:
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 2015 14:48:34 -0600
Colleagues,

Attached is a copy of my "Remotehams User's Manual for Blind Hams." While it
might not be perfect, I think it is close enough to release it for prime
time. I have invested many hours in this manual toward the objective of it
helping those of you who are interested in using the Remotehams RCForb
client software to access the many remotely controlled transceivers that are
using this software, e.g. the Handihams' W0zsw and WA0EQO transceivers.

Like any document of this type, it is never finished. As we find new
keyboard shortcuts and methods of working with the Remotehams software, we
can incorporate them into future editions of this manual. Just send such
findings, shortcuts, and methods to me, and I will include them in the
manual so all of us can benefit from our sharing.

73,

Ron, K8HSY

Dr. Ronald E. Milliman

Retired Professor of Marketing

President: Millitronics, Inc. (millitronics.biz)

President: South Central Kentucky Council of the Blind (SCKCB.ORG)