From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2007 13:21:41 -0500
Why do you think Congress is doing absolutely nothing about all this
outsourcing of hundreds of thousands of jobs many of which we could do.  It
would be much cheaper for companies to buy the adaptive software than it is
to fly all those people over to foreign countries to train those people, but
that doesn't take into account political considerations.  We have the best
government money can buy.  George Washington told us to beware of entangling
alliances, and he was absolutely 100 percent right.  Look where they have
gotten us.
Harvey