From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2009 17:53:57 -0700
John,

That's what the automatic power reduction circuitry is for.  The amp has the
same thing,  In fact, it is adjustable.  You can set the max to anything you
want and the amp won't key if you are at the level, or above, such as 3 to 1
for example.  The manual, in fact, has a complete section of the auto power
reduction circuitry features in order to protect the finals.  I must admit,
on the other hand, the cooling fan on the 35 amp power supply kicked on a
few times if I sent my call very many times in a row, haw.

Phil.