From:
Tom Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2013 19:40:13 -0500
I've one of those talking thermostats from Talking Thermostats.com and it does
do what they say it will do.  However, be aware that it is not completely
accessible and after a year or so it starts giving you a message about checking
your system that just doesn't go away.  You have to get a sighted person to make
a change on the thermostat in part of the menu system that has no speech.  In
fact, if it doesn't talk the menu choices are not even covered in the accessible
instructions.  You actually have to look at the print instructions.  At least
the instructions that I have are on a large fold-out page so don't do well on
the scanner.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html