From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2012 10:14:17 -0500
I'm glad to hear you're all going to be OK. I don't know about people
driving, a friend of mine was hit walking in a parking lot yesterday by a
guy on his cell phone, and a couple months ago, I was hit in the parking lot
of a store, and I was standing next to our car. The person never even
stopped. At least she lost a mirror for it, it didn't have to come off
because it folded back but last I knew I left it in the parking lot.